Towneley Hall, Burnley was the home of the Towneley family for over 500 years. The male line of the family died out in 1878 and in 1901 one of the daughters, Lady O'Hagan, sold the house together with 62 acres (250,000 m2) of land to Burnley Corporation. The house and remaining land is now Burnley's art gallery and museum plus golf course and playing fields (from wikipedia)
Townley Hall, Drogheda was designed and built by the architect Francis Johnston in 1799, for Blayney Townley Balfour, a descendant of Charles Townley (via Henry Townley). photo online map
Fulbourn Manor - the seat of this branch of the Townley family since the early 19th century. Richard Greaves Townley serving as MP for Cambridgeshire in 1831-1841 and 1847-1852. The family estates at Upwell had been acquired in the late 18th century from the Beaupre family through marriage. The Manor remained in the Townley family through the 20th century (from Cambridgeshire County Council)
Townley House, Ramsgate - ... is the gem in Ramsgate's collection of late Georgian and Regency buildings. Built in 1792 the large and commodious mansion soon became the centre of social life in Ramsgate. Mrs. Townley (wife of Charles of the Littleton branch) was a prominent pillar of local society and many were the balls and masquerades given at Townley House, attended by nobility and gentry of the county. Cards, at which she excelled, were a feature of the regular entertainment over which she presided, and to accommodate the overspill of Townley Castle was built opposite. It later became a boys school around the turn of the century and Vincent Van Gogh is rumoured to have applied to be a freelance art teacher there during his stay in Ramsgate. This structure was badly damaged during German bombing in WW1 on 22nd August 1917 when eight people were killed as giant Gotha bombers dropped twenty eight bombs on the town. What was left of the building has sadly long since been demolished. William IV was among the celebrated visitors that the Townleys entertained and during the 1820`s, the Duchess of Kent, together with the infant Princess Victoria ( later to become Queen ) stayed at Townley House for several months. more..